CANNING APRICOTS - 28 July 2012
I am so grateful for the beautiful fruits of the season. We love frozen apricot jam.
Letting the fruit sit on the counter
for a day is the reward for all the
work. It is so soul satisfying.
RUBIO'S DINNER BY LAUREN - 30 July 2012
Nothing better than to have cute granddaughters come and prepare dinner for us.
Everything was incredibly delicious.
But best of all was the company: Lyndsey Michelle & Lauren Elizabeth.
Sure do love these girls.
BATHING BEAUTY - 2 August 2012
Is there anything cuter than this happy little Ellie when she gets to go swimming.
We are ever mindful of our missionary grandson serving in the Washington Kennewick Mission.
We are so proud of Chase Douglas and all he is doing and the dedication he exhibits to the work.
SUMMER OLYMPICS IN LONDON 2012
I love to watch the Olympics and this year was especially exciting for us as they were held in London.
My favorite event is always swimming and this year was fabulous for the United States.
I love to watch the Olympics and this year was especially exciting for us as they were held in London.
My favorite event is always swimming and this year was fabulous for the United States.
Michael Phelps
Greatest Olympian of All Time
Greatest Olympian of All Time
Ryan Lochte
Lochte and Phelps for the USA
CHURCH-SERVICE MISSION Summer 2012
Tom Brokaw's documentary, "Their Finest Hour" was a tribute to the Brits in World War II. Although there were a lot of complaints by those who did not want this shown when they wanted to see the Olympics, it was exceptional. I loved every minute of it. I wish I could see it again.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
Lucky me! I got the Traveling Gnome for my birthday.
It is such a wonderful privilege for me to be able to serve a Church-service mission at the Church Office Building (COB). I love Salt Lake, I love the Church Plaza and Temple Square and it is fun to be there every day to see the changing of the seasons, to say nothing of the blessings that come while serving. I see the workings of the Lord every day as I serve with impressive, dedicated people.
When we moved into autumn, the CSM Program sponsored six devotionals throughout the State. The first was in Brigham City in the historic Tabernacle, right across the street from the new Brigham City Temple.
It always amazes me when I see the detailed, intricate, beautiful work of the early pioneers when they built tabernacles and temples.
Brigham City Temple







No comments:
Post a Comment