Sunday, September 22, 2013

Cooler Days of Autumn


Oh how I hate for summer to end.

SCHOOL STARTS - 2012


On the 22nd of August I went with Cherie to take Katelyn to
Utah Valley University. She will be studying nursing.
Such an exciting time.


Spencer, Katelyn, Corbin and Paige
They helped the move to her apartment at Wolverine

 

Katelyn with her roommate, Brooke Wilcox.
They have been close friends a long time.



I think Wayne will be glad to give up lawn mowing for the year.


I love the sunflowers that volunteered to brighten our yard.

SOCCER ENDS - FOOTBALL STARTS - September 2012



Hayden played goalie on a not terrific soccer team. This gave him opportunity to develop his skills and he was great. Because of this he was the kicker on Bountiful High School's Sophomore football team as a Ninth grader at Millcreek Jr. H.S.  Hayden is very athletic.  


Nice kick, Hayden!



Julie came to the game after work.

 


Hayden, #30. 



Spencer


Cherie was at every game whenever she could be, no matter how bad she felt. She loves her kids so much and would do anything for them.


The view from Bountiful High's Football Field

No comments: