View from Chantel's kitchen.
St. George Tabernacle
There is a fun park by the Tabernacle now.
How fun to have a carousel in the park.
Cupcakes at 25 South Main - a favorite stop in St. George.
Julie and Tom were also in St. George on their way to Kim's so we had dinner together.
"On the Road Again"
I love being at Kim's home.
We also celebrated birthdays.
Paige's is on November 22nd and Cherie's is on the 24th.
Katelyn, Paige and Jordan
Kari, Jacob and Spencer
Lyndsey Kim Steven, Kari
Cherie opening her Nativity she wanted so very much.
Katelyn setting up the nativity scene
Paige, Julie, Lyndsey
Julie and Tucker
Tucker is such a good dog.
Austin
I think Isaac is a Wilson, I know he is Lyndsey and Hayley's cousin.
Ben & Lyndsey
Paige St. John
Kim prepared incredible food, as usual.
Hayley is also a good cook and she helped.
Hayden, Isaac and his wife, Paige, Jordan, Spencer
Kari, what a fun and funny guy.
Their pool is beautiful and such a fun activity.
Steven pays the big bucks and heats it for us at Thanksgiving.
Ben, Lyndsey and Jacob
Fifteen of us went to the Elephant Bar for dinner to celebrate Cherie's birthday.
The next day, swimming continued.
Such a great Thanksgiving with family.
















1 comment:
I love Thanksgiving at Kim's. Fun pictures.
Post a Comment