Monday, October 4, 2010

Catching Up

It was so good to have Lyndsey come to see us.  She is always so interesting and I love to hear about all she is doing at BYU. 



It was great to see Chase at Julie's on September 12th as well.  He is loving his time at the University of Utah and has really become involved in many activities.  



It is very seldom that we see Tom's son, Beau and his girlfriend Val, so it was really nice to see them at Julie's and Tom's for their Sunday dinner on the 12th as well.  Beau is happy in his work and Val is lovely, as usual.  










And, of course, the darling of all, it is always a joy to see our great-granddaughter, Ellie Dawn Mott.  It is fun to see the photo of her sitting in the family heirloom, Edwin Whiting's chair which was passed on to Julie on her birthday.  Ellie will one day become the caretaker of this chair, she being the nineth generation doing so.  Very appropriate to see her sitting in it.  

Our adorable six-month-old, Ellie.
         

2 comments:

Julie said...

Cute pictures of cute people!!

Uriona Family said...

I'm just catching up on all your blog posts...you know I have still been waiting for an update on your mission blog. I had NO idea you had a new one!!