Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Gift of Lady

When I took this picture of Julie's dog, Lady, on the third of October, I had no idea it would be the last one I would ever take of her.  Lady left this earth on 10-10-10.  Coincidence? Perhaps the stars were aligned and it was her time to go. I am sure there is a doggy heaven and that she is happy and running free. Over the years she has been such a joy to me and a faithful friend to Julie through all her experiences, whether joyful or sad. There are times you really need a friend and Lady was always a comfort. 

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I am so glad you did this. I was thinking of doing something like this, but I don't have many pics of her. Thank you. It was perfect. I hope you don't mind me copying it and reposting it on my blog.

Julie said...

Awesome Mom. Thank you. I think I'll post it to my blog as well.