This year there were babies galore. Here are two-month-old Cooper and Amelia Thomson with seven-month-old Ellie Mott. We also were honored with Dax, Tess and Hobie Uriona as well as Turner and Max Thomson, the oldest of whom was four. Needless to say, we did not get the quilt tied we were going to do for the Humanitarian Center. Oh well, another day.
Julie is always such a relaxed hostess, has everything done beautifully but is still able to enjoy her guests.
This was Hayden's first General Conference Priesthood Meeting. Kari and Cherie's boys are really growing up to be fine young men.
Lauren and Lydia are looking great and seemed to be enjoying being together.
Such a lovely little family. Melissa is a wonderful mother and Jeff is great with Ellie who loves him to pieces.
ON TO SUNDAY'S CONFERENCE BREAKFAST
I'm always assigned to bring the fruit. Julie makes amazing breakfast casseroles and other delights, others brought their assignments, so there was plenty of delicious food for all.
This is Dane and Stacy's cute family.
Dax, Hobie and Tess will keep them busy and provide plenty of laughs.
Kari and Cherie have amazing children: Paige, Katelyn, Spencer and Hayden.
What a wonderful family, and I am so glad they live close by.
We always are glad to see Paul and Emily even though they had to leave early to get back to their studies at Utah State University. Emily graduates in May. What a great achievement!
We were so glad Chase was able to come and that he brought Matt and Rebecca, his friends.
We were so glad Chase was able to come and that he brought Matt and Rebecca, his friends.
Julie, Tom and Lady.
And finally, Julie's dog I have loved for years and years.
I think Lady is a great dog.
5 comments:
Oh grams, you would have a single pic of that old timer dog! I love it. What a great post! Now I need to do one. Thanks for sending me the gallery link, i'm sure you'll see some of your pics on my blog. So nice to have you back and not have to worry so much about the pic taking. ;)
What an awesome picture of the conference center!! Thanks for taking the other pictures as well. I really love the ones of the families together. Cherie looks so dang amazing!! I sure love all of these people.
. . . and I love the dog too. May be her last conference breakfast. Sigh. . .
Miss a day checking in and look what happens, all these new posts!!! All are great and the pictures are wonderful (as always). Wayne and "Dennis" are great. Conference Breakfast was good as always. Glad to have your photography skills back!!!
Wow! I've missed the Cable updates since you've been home. I also treasure how wonderful you are at photographing everything. Cecil always teases me that I'm trying to be you by taking pictures all the time. But it's so worth it, A picture is worth a thousand words! Love, Marcy
Post a Comment