Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Springtime Hike

9 May 2013

I love the hikes Julie organizes, but I now get so tired walking uphill that I hold the others back. So embarrassing.  But this hike was gentle enough that I could do it and I loved every minute of it. There is something exhilarating about being out in nature on a beautiful spring day.



If Ellie can do it, I should be able to do it.











Julie and Melissa, Ellie and Kenzie (Jordan
Mott's wife) and Julie's friend from work.

This group is too cute!


Julie, Katelyn, Spencer
I was so glad they came with us.



Julie always astounds me with her many abilities and drive.


Oh how I love this young man. 
I feel so lucky to be Spencer's grandmother. Nicest guy ever!


Katelyn & Spencer are such good friends - and they are adventurous!


Of course we rewarded ourselves with dinner out.

No comments: