Wednesday, March 26, 2014

New Carpet

22-23 May 2013

After 30 years, we replaced our carpet upstairs. It has been so good and served us well through teen-agers, a dog and two different kitty-cats. It was time.


We had to move all the furniture out. Here is my office.
While everything was moved out, I had the carpet layers help me switch my office and bedroom.
I like it so much better now because my office is much lighter and I don't need the extra room.
This is where I had it before our mission and now I know I like this best.


They did the living room, then the dining room.


We have hardwood floors in the dining room, the hall and the bedrooms.
One day I would like to have the hardwood refinished, repaired and not have carpet,
at least in the hall and the dining room. The living room is not hardwood.



If only this new carpet would last 30 years, but I have my doubts.
The change has lightened things up, for all that was brown is now cream.

No comments: