Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Mother's Day

12 May 2013

One of my favorite things about Mother's Day is that Wayne cooks dinner and invites all the women in our family. It is always a happy day that makes me feel blessed.


I love this photo of Julie and her three daughters.
Emily, Melissa, Lauren


Daisies (my favorites) from Kim.
When I worked at the Pentagon, the officers in our carpool called my Daisy June.


Beautiful Katelyn adoring our darling Madi.


 Our huge apple tree was loaded with blossoms this year.



Tom and Julie


Lauren and Bashaun Williams


Emily Melissa Lauren


Julie and our precious Ellie Dawn Mott


Ben and Lyndsey Stevenson


 Mom


Madi and Kari


Paige and Madi


Madeline Jane Mott, Kari and Paige


Melissa Deon Bailey Mott


Julie, Claudine

1 comment:

Julie said...

Well that's my favorite picture of the two of us--I don't think I've seen it before. I love it! No one would believe in a million years that you are the mother of a 50-year old lady!