Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Kim Came & Brought Friends

12 June 2013

Today we went to Hogle Zoo, Temple Square and had a picnic in Mueller Park. It was fun to show Corgan, Ary, Eden and Stephanie some places here as they had never been to Utah. They went to Lagoon yesterday and had a fun time. So today we were set for different adventures.


Things have really been upgraded since I was here last.


The elephants certainly have a nicer place.


I think Jordan enjoyed it too.


Ellie always likes the zoo. They have a season pass.


Kim and Madi. We ate lunch here.


 Kim's Instagram post of Ellie and me on the carousel.


Cute Kim - such a kind hostess.


Stephanie and her children by the Temple


Jordan by the Christus


Our expert fire builders. So glad Julie could join us.


I love Mueller Park. So many great family memories here.



Such a pretty place to picnic.



Cooking our hot dogs and marshmallows. 



Cute Kim.


Julie dares try anything.


So glad Kari and Spencer came.


 I was surprised when I came across the Liahona.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I'm ready for Summer picinics in the canyon. SO fun!