Michelle Brooks works magic with flowers.
Melissa's artwork is brilliant.
Of course Mom is always happiest when all her children are with her.
Shawna, Claudine, Karl, Dick with Mom
I didn't get photos of everyone, but here is Mom with Dick, Natasha and Cash.
Tiffany also came.
Not a lot of people have five generations together. I love this.
Claudine (me), Julie, Melissa, Ellie, Mom, Madi
Mom and me with Julie and her girls, Lauren, Melissa and Emily.
It is so fun when they are together.
Jamie, Andrea, Monea, Michelle and Claudia
It made Mom so very happy to have them come. Made me happy too.
Karl with Chad and Cathy
I love this collage Kim made.
Kim, Julie, Chantel; Hayley & Kim; Lyndsey, Kim, Hayley with Mom
Probably because she sees Mom more often than most, Julie has a special relationship with her.
So glad to have these guys come -- after they went to the aquarium.
Hayden, Paige, Katelyn, Kari
The Tinkers had a lot of travel problems, but so glad they arrived.
Josh, Kathy Travis, Emma, Nathan, James
Wayne enjoyed talking with Bryan and Emily. Emily even played the piano for us.
We held the gathering at the Clubhouse at Mom's condominium.
Chantel looks great on this beautiful spring day.
I especially loved these matching pictures of Mom with Lauren and with Chantel.
Dick gives Mom a rose for every birthday - this year 95!
My funny girls re-enacting so many childhood photos. "Smell the flowers."

















No comments:
Post a Comment