Spring is here and we are so thankful.
Hayley helped Jordan color Easter eggs.
Julie & Tom have moved to a condo at Three Fountains in Murray so we went there to let Kim see it. Julie likes the idea that she will be closer to Melissa and because it is less expensive it will be easier for Tom to retire. I am so sad she is no longer in Bountiful.
We zipped over to Melissa's where she did the beauty shop thing. Jacob is getting a nice haircut.
Then Melissa had Kim cut her hair. Madi looks a bit concerned.
The next day we went to Salt Lake and ate at City Creek Center.
Kim always has a project going. Crocheting is a great activity during Conference.
Oh how I love this little dog, but Mitzi is not so sure about him.
I love the Easter pictures. Julie is so great with Ellie. Good memories in the making.
And how fun is this picture of all of Dick & Carole's grandchildren with Rick the Easter bunny.










No comments:
Post a Comment