Sunday, April 5, 2015

Conference Breakfast at Julie's


I love having Kim's family here.  She had an Easter egg hunt in our living room for her children then we went to Julie's for Conference Breakfast.


Such cute things.
Looks like another Easter egg hunt is in the making.


They had such a good time.  Have you ever seen more adorable girls! 


Hayley and Madi are great friends.


I can't remember.  Were these for Jeff's birthday which is on the 7th?
Many from his family came to the Conference Breakfast too.  That always adds to the fun.


I was so glad to meet Luke.  Katelyn kid of likes him.
Paige, Luke, Katelyn, Hayden, Jacob


So much good food.  I love Melissa's steel-cut oatmeal.


This girl is an expert at everything. 


We really like Luke Maeser.  He and Katelyn just laugh and laugh together.


It's nice to have Chase close enough to come too.  He is doing very well at the U of U.



No comments: