17 November 2012
Cherie decided that her family needed some updated photos. She hated having her picture taken because her hair still hadn't grown out long enough and she did not like the way she looked in her wig, yet she felt it was more important that they get some family photos. Melissa was selected to be the photographer. Melissa got some great photos, but I took my camera and got these snapshots. I hope I am not stealing any of hers, but to be sure give her the credit for the good ones, and certainly for the setup and locale.
I love the way Cherie and Kari interacted with each other.
Katelyn, Spencer, Cherie, Kari, Paige Hayden
Jazzmin
I also liked these photos of Julie & Tom that I took.
Aileen and Joe Uriona asked Melissa to photograph them also.
1 comment:
Yay for more fun pictures!! Made me miss Cherie even more. She looks so pretty in these--short hair and all!
Post a Comment