Friday, May 4, 2012

I Can't Quit

I can't help it.
I love taking pictures of the tulips and blossoms on Temple Square. 


This is my very favorite time of year and my favorite place to be in the spring.


I'm so lucky I am working here so I see the changes almost daily.










How can anyone think there is not a God who created these beautiful flowers.
Every time I look at their intricacy, variety and loveliness I am overwhelmed at the love He has for us to give us such joyful creations that truly lift my spirits. Even bad days are not so bad.


2 comments:

Ciera said...

I love your pictures of Temple Square in the Spring. So beautiful.

Julie said...

Don't quit, don't quit!!!! These are sooooo incredible. I keep thinking I should walk up during the day, and I never do. Thanks for posting these so we can all enjoy the beauty!