
March 3rd: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLIE - YOU DARLING TWO-YEAR OLD.

Melissa really outdid herself. I have never seen a birthday party like it. The hours of planning and execution must have been phenomenal. Melissa is one of a kind - truly exceptional and I am so happy to have her as my granddaughter and Ellie as my great-granddaughter. It was a really fun time for all.
Lauren and Emily were great and Emily took adorable photos with the aid of some props.
Julie, Emily and Lauren
Ellie blows out her candles - both of them.
I really didn't have good pictures because I didn't bring my good cameras.
13 March 2012
I was so proud of Spencer.
He has really good friends, but he was the only one of them who went to the
Devotional at the High School.
Doesn't he look great!
On the 16th of March Austin played in a Lacrosse Tournament in Salt Lake.
A perfect opportunity to go watch him.
#42 and he loves the game.
Doreen, Kim, Lyndsey and Hayley were there braving the cold to see Austin.
On March 21st, all of Cherie's family, Kim and us went to dinner to celebrate Hayden being chosen
for the soccer ODP (Olympic Development Program). He is the goalie and a really good one.
Paige made a science project out of Jello and Hayden ate most of it afterwards on March 27th.
Oh how I love these people.



1 comment:
Wow!! It has been FOREVER since i've read blogs. Stinkin pinterest. What a nice post about my little girly. :) And I LOVE the pic of you and gramps. Makes me smile every time. What an awesome and involved grams you are in your grand kids lives. Thank you so much for all you do!!
Post a Comment