Sunday, September 20, 2015

Third Sunday Dinner at Julie & Tom's


I love being together with these people (and dogs) almost every 3rd Sunday at Julie's.


Ellie Dawn Mott


Tess Uriona


Dax Uriona


Stacy Uriona


Jeff Mott


Chase Paxman


Mason Paxman


Katelyn and Luke Maeser


Hayley Parker and Madi Mott


Tom Uriona


Mia (I'm not a fan.)
Julie and Tom rescued this dog to be a companion to Gracie. She has issues.


Hayden James St. John


Paige St. John


Hobie Uriona


Melissa Mott


Julie Dawn Uriona, our hostess.


Dane Uriona


Mason and Chase Paxman


Jeff and Madi Mott


Our Hairy Ladies


Melissa, Hayley and Julie


Melissa's cinnamon-sugar baked apples.  Divine.


Julie helping Tess and Ellie.


Claudine and Mia.  She's not even growling at me.


Hayden


Ellie


Madi


Dessert after a delicious Mexican dinner.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I love it when you take lots of pictures! I'm usually running around and don't do that. These are so fun!