Katelyn's friend designed and made these lovely invitations.
So perfect for Katelyn.
The centerpieces on each table contained some of my favorite flowers. So pretty.
The St. Johns spent the whole day being here for Katelyn.
Ally and Katelyn
Such fun girls.
Ciera, Hayley, Lauren, Kim
Julie's clan.
Tom, Bryan, Ben
Julie, Emily, Lauren
Ellie, Melissa, Jeff, Madi
Spencer spent the day with us.
Hayden borrowed the body of George W. Bush. I loved it.
I was so happy to see that Mom came. She doesn't go many places any more.
Shawna brought her. Hayden helped her find a seat.
So nice for Melissa, Emily and Lauren to be together. They are so fun!
I so appreciated Craig Parry coming. He is a great guy.
Jake Parry and Katelyn have been friends for many years.
Kim and Vance Cook have been great friends to Kari and the St. John family.
It made me so happy to see Mom and Katelyn together.
It was a particular joy to hear Hayden play and sing a piece for Katelyn's wedding.
The first dance.
Luke and his Mom.
Katelyn said that she and her Dad just laughed the whole dance through.
The end of a lovely evening.
And here the Instagram post by Kim.
I'm so glad Kim and Chantel, et al. made the effort to come.




















No comments:
Post a Comment