Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Thanksgiving at Kim & Steven's

27-29 November 2013


It is fun to see this lighthouse in Providence, Utah on the way to St. George.


On the way to and from Kim's we stayed in Julie & Tom's condo in St. George.  It is so pleasant there.  These swan and ducks float on the pond at the Blooming Golf Course right behind the condo.





Everything was so good and so beautiful.
The pictures tell the story.


Azul, alias Peeves


Jordan and Emily


Julie, Bryan and Emily


 Hayley has started her senior year at Coronado High School


Ben and Lyndsey


Steven made the rolls. He always helps with the cooking.


Austin


Kim & Jacob
I can't believe I don't have better pictures of them.

I especially like the flowers.


Lyndsey and Emily


Lauren, Melissa, Bashaun, Emily, Bryan, Wayne and Ellie


Lyndsey and Madi
These two have a special bond.


Melissa and Madi


Bashaun, Lauren, Ellie and Jordan


Julie, Ellie, Bentley, Lexus, Jordan (on his bike) and I went for a walk after dinner.


Tucker and Madi -- too close for comfort.

We all had such a nice time. I appreciate so much the hospitality of Steven & Kim.

No comments: