
Every Christmas Day is a whirlwind of fun for us as we visit several homes and share the love.
We started early at the St. John's:
Paige helped Jazzmin open her presents.
Hayden, Spencer and Kari did well.
I was amazed at how well Santa did, even without Cherie's guidance.
A highlight today was a video call with Katelyn. Love that girl so much.
Next to Tom & Julie's with a bonus this year as Jeff & Melissa are living there for a couple of months during their home remodel:
Eloise Dawn Mott
Melissa actually took real pictures.
Love her necklace from Tiffany.
Jeff is such a good Dad.
The Mott family added to the fun as they came and joined us in the festivities.
Julie is following our family tradition.
If you stay overnight, you get a stocking filled by Santa.
I was so happy that Lauren is still using the stocking I made for her.
Lauren brought Ulysses with her, of course.
Sweet Lexus always cuddles with Julie.
Jeff's parents are Susan & Jack Marietta and Julie & Roger Mott
Madeline Jane Mott
Now to our house to open presents:
Tom and Julie looked at the photo book of past Christmases.
I love the Christmas stockings Mom made for our daughters.
Beautiful Melissa.
Paige always looks so cute. I love teens in braces.
The year of the Vitamix.
The Dad always passes out the presents.
Spencer, Hayden and Kari - make me so very happy.
To end the day we went to Mom's. Love seeing the family there, I just wish more came like they have done in the past. I especially miss seeing Karl's girls.
Karl, Trinka and Chad
Mark and Michelle have such a cute family.
Brighton, McKinley and Denali with their new dolls.



No comments:
Post a Comment