Is there anything better than General Conference. Julie decided to have a lunch on Sunday rather than a breakfast. It was nice, but I was sorely negligent in the picture taking department.

Chase and his friends came.
It was nice to have Kim here with us.
Changing times: The Internet has truly changed things.
There is so much truth so readily available to so many more people.
I followed Conference on Twitter and posted some quotes.
There is so much truth so readily available to so many more people.
I followed Conference on Twitter and posted some quotes.
There were memes available immediately after the speakers spoke.
These were some of my favorites:
President Holland's talk on depression was ground breaking and just what we needed to hear.


1 comment:
I just noticed that you have worked on your blog, all the Post are great. You have some great pictures. I love reading them.
Post a Comment