Tuesday, May 6, 2014

FamilySearch.org

Summer 2013

I have spent a lot of time on FamilySearch indexing records and doing arbitration. But one of the happiest developments is the ability to add family histories, memories and photos. This has allowed me to find other family members who are interested in the same ancestors I love.  Here are some photos I have either found on FamilySearch or posted there.


I love this unusual photograph that was taken in Lyman, Utah. 
The man and woman on the far left are my great-grandparents,
Benjamin Godfrey Turner and Susan Oulds Turner.


Vaneta, Mark and Dawn (my mother) Turner
Vaneta died when she was nine, so I was thrilled to find this photo.
  

Emma Marr and Mark E. Peterson with Claud D. Mangum (my father).
My Dad was hosting them as they toured Church units in Korea in 1959.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Where did you find all of these old photos? They're great. I especially love the one of Grandma as a little girl.