Kim was here, as she has been so many times during Cherie's illness.
The snow was so deep we couldn't get back up the hill to our house.
So, cute Kim and I walked.
Three days earlier we had snow and ice. I couldn't drive to the end of our driveway so our new
neighbors, Leanna and Cort Stewart, came and chipped the ice away for me. The bus was stuck as well and had to be pulled out.
We breaded our cat.
Kim and Kari helped shovel our snow.
On the 28th I took Katelyn to UVU to withdraw and in doing so, try to save her scholarship for when she returns in a couple of years. She is delightful to be with and everything worked out. She carries a feeling of happiness, love and caring no matter what is going on. I love this girl. We brought more of her belongings home from her Wolverine apartment in Orem.



No comments:
Post a Comment