Sometimes when you most need it just the right things come together. As I was listening to music and reading the Book of Mormon, I was at Jacob 3:1-2. But behold, I, Jacob, would speak unto you that are pure in heart. Look unto God with firmness of mind, and pray unto him with exceeding faith, and he will console you in your afflictions, and he will plead your cause . . . . O all ye that are pure in heart, lift up your heads and receive the pleasing word of God, and feast upon his love; for ye may, if your minds are firm, forever. Just at that moment the lovely cello music filled the room and my heart with "Be Still My Soul". Incredibly comforting when it was most needed.
5 comments:
Love you, Grams!
Thinking of you guys!
Tender mercies.
It is amazing when music can feel like it was cued up by God himself. I had a similar experience when I received my answer to go on a mission. I love that the Lord will offer you His peace in trying times! Love you all!
I can not imagine challenges without the Gospel of Jesus Christ and having the gift of the Holy Ghost to comfort us and help us cope. Thank you for sharing your blessings and beautiful family here. You are one of my new favorite friends! xoxo from Boise....now I hope we are in the system so I can print my call letters I readied yesterday!!! ;D
Post a Comment