Sunday, July 31, 2011

Visitors and More Celebrations


It is always the best of times when family is together.



While visiting here, Brett walked all the way from
This is the Place Monument to Bountiful.


On the 25th, Ciera and Seth dropped by to see us and to have brownies and milk.
I loved seeing them and it meant a lot to me that they would
come to see us when they are so busy.


Then we were off to BYU, one of my most favorite places in the world.
We were taking Austin to Lacrosse Camp but had other things in mind too.
We were so excited to go to the Bookstore, but it was closed in
celebration of the 24th of July--again. Bummer!


So we went to University Mall and found
wonderful things we wanted to buy. 


One more addition to my "visitors" post. Kristy and Tyler came from Virginia for
Tyler's 20th Class Reunion.
It was great to see them and enjoy dinner at Mike & Jen's.

2 comments:

Julie said...

It was such a fun weekend! I loved having everyone over for the BBQ and fireworks, having Brett in town was an extra treat, and I especially loved that ALL of my sisters were together for Ciera's shower! Oh, and nice picture of me being a dork, Mom. Love it.

Julie said...

Cute picture you added of the Brooks clan!! I loved seeing Kristy and Tyler. Wish they lived closer!!