Saturday, January 22, 2011

A New Experience


Monday I start a Church Service Mission in the COB (Church Office Building).  Officially I will work in Office and Administrative Support as an Assistant Church Service Missionary Program Coordinator.  Does that sound impressive?  Actually I will be doing data input, a rather simple position.  I will be there Mondays and Wednesdays, all day.

Since coming home from our mission I have felt a lack in my life and really wanted to spend more of my time in worthwhile activities.  I think a Church Service Mission is just the ticket.

I am actually very excited about this, partly because I will be downtown again.  I absolutely love Salt Lake City, and especially Temple Square and the Plaza.  It is fun to watch the changes and I am especially interested in the City Creek Center.  I just wish I could afford to live in one of the new condos they are building.  Anyone have $2.5 million they don't know what to do with?

4 comments:

marcella said...

That is so exciting. What a beautiful picture. You really are an amazing photographer. Lots of love, Marcy

Melissa said...

Ah how exciting! I had no idea you were doing this. You will have to keep doing updates. Congrats! (is that something you congratulate on?)

Becky said...

i think that sounds really fun. let me know if you hear any japanese missionary gossip. haha.

Cherie said...

Horray for you. Now we will have to meet downtown for lunch!