I wondered what kind of blog I should attempt and finally came up with the idea that I might want to explore being united as a family, linked together with those who have gone before as well as those who follow after. I want that link to be strong and unbroken for I feel great love for my ancestors as well as my descendants. I feel it is the day-to-day experiences we share that knit or weave us together and make a beautiful tapestry of our lives, each strand adding to the beauty of the whole. Everyone is important and everyone contributes their own color, texture and design, all the strands woven together contributing strength and loveliness to the fabric of my life. I hope the tapestry we create will be beautiful, and enduring and that we will all be linked together in love and joy forever.
Friday, September 3, 2010
My New Life; My New Blog
When we were called to serve as CES missionaries in England/Wales, I started a blog: "Cables on a Mission." I thought I only wanted to keep a blog so I would have a history of our mission, as it was a never-to-be-repeated experience and something very important to us. But since we have come home, I have found that there are several events, thoughts, and experiences I would like to share with others. I love hearing about the happenings in my daughter's lives and in the lives of their families, and I love to read about the experiences and musings my friends and family members are having, so I decided that maybe I should share too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
YAHOO an other blog to read!!!! Love it and you expressed your self so well. Love the tapestry. What color is my thread? Looking forward to many more blogs.
Post a Comment