Sunday, September 2, 2018

Lauren & Eric's Wedding






All in all I must say Lauren's wedding day was in a lovely setting, with wonderful people celebrating her becoming Mrs. Pompa. It was so nice to have so many travel long distances to show their love for her and Eric. I just wish I could have spent more time with Chantel and her family and with Lyndsey and Francesco. I really like Eric's mom, and his dad was super thoughtful of Julie, bringing her a little gift of a culinary delight.  The Pompa family members came up from San Antonio. It is interesting to me that Julie was born in San Antonio, Lauren was born in San Antonio, and now Lauren has married a man from San Antonio.  Go Texas!

A gold star goes to Julie, Tom, Kim and Chantel with an extra gold star to Jeff for all the long hours of hard work they did to make Noles Nursery a beautiful wedding venue.  Michelle Brooks did an awesome job with all the flowers. I love our family. So many people did so much and Lauren is beautiful, fun, excited and appreciative. 

I wish Eric and Lauren much happiness. 

1 comment:

Julie said...

Good pictures and post Mom! I need to get some pics from you and make a post as well. This blogging thing needs to ramp up again so I have a record of life!