Thursday, November 24, 2016

2016 Thanksgiving

It was so nice to go to St. George and have Thanksgiving at Chantel & Dave's home.  They went to a lot of work and had a super feast prepared for us.  We missed Kari and family who went to his parents in Payson and Kim and family who stayed in Henderson because their grown children have work schedules that did not permit the time off.  Life happens that way.



Whitely looked cute in her new "My 1st Turkey Day" outfit her grandma Lancaster gave her.
Crew is the most pleasant baby ever and he was fun to have with us again.
I think Zack looked especially handsome today.


It is always a treat to have Mason & Chase home from the University of Utah.


Cashaye and Miguel came.
They always have their children looking adorable. 
When we commented on what we are thankful for I said, "I'm thankful for our diverse family with all it's love."  Juan said, "Diverse?  We're all white."  


It was cold as we watched the pickle ball but so fun.
Sorry I didn't get photos of Jeff and Zack.
The courts are fabulous.


We went to Henderson on Friday.
Steven treated all of us to lunch at Settebello so we could have Austin wait on us.
Austin was exceptionally friendly and talkative this trip. We had a great time.
I was thrilled to see Gryffin and that he remembered me and was excited to see me.
I was sorry Lyndsey had to work (at the Apple Store).  I miss her.



We had a relaxing evening at Tom & Julie's.  Julie and Lauren were doing the Black Friday thing, mostly at Old Navy.  We watched football with Tom (when the dogs weren't blocking his view), and enjoyed some down time.  Jeff and Ellie went to In-N-Out Burger and treated all of us to delicious hamburgers, fries and drinks.  When Lauren got home she made Ellie and Madi so happy by doing their nails.  Melissa and Lauren are working hard to make dolls for an Etsy shop.  Soooo cute!


No comments: