Monday, September 19, 2016

Wonderful Things


Spencer and Jordan Rule became very good friends in a very short time.
Jordan is going on a mission so it is all just fine.


What could be better than this marvelous capture.
Madi "reading" to Crew and Ellie.


I have learned to really, really admire Tanner Mangum. He and Mason were missionary companions for a time in Chile.  And we are related -- though distantly.  He's a great QB for BYU who is playing behind Taysom Hill this year.  He is a fun, positive person, a gentleman, a team player.

When all were yelling for the coach to let Tanner play instead of Hill, 
Tanner posted the following on Instagram:

"This is a TEAM GAME.  I am 100% behind this team.  No room for negativity." 
Class!


I have wanted one of these for years.  Finally bought one and I LOVE it.

No comments: