Hayden gave a really great talk in sacrament meeting. I love that Hayden's neighbor always buys a lei for each missionary as they come and go. So kind.

Hayden and Logan Cook
These two have been friends since early childhood when they started playing soccer together.
Grandma Bonnie St.John did far more than any of us to make the meal scrumptious and plentiful.
I was so glad so many of our family came, including
Kim from Henderson, NV and Chantel from St. George.
Ellie is a sweet, quiet, impressive young girl. Sure do love her.
Kim Cook is an amazing person who has cared for Hayden forever.
She is so kind and so talented.
Jeff, Melissa and Madi Mott with Shawna Brooks. So good to have them here.
Dave with the incredibly beautiful Chantel and Kimbra Leigh
Tanner is growing so tall and handsome.
Grandpa Jim St. John in the background with Mason and Wayne.
I was glad Lauren came. We sure do love her.
Love this photo of Kim and Jordan.
Luke and Kaitlyn are so delightful. I love seeing the love they share.

I am always amazed at how beautiful Paige is becoming. She is delightful too.
Cute photo of Hayden, Chantel, Julie and Kim
Tom and Julie are so supportive of family and bring great happiness to each of us.

The young women who came to support Hayden are so beautiful. Hayden is doing OK.
This was the first time we met Jordan Rule. She made an amazing impression on Spencer.
We always love having Mason and Chase attend our family happenings.
And Chantel and Dave are off to St. George.
Hayden is excited to be going to Madagascar. He is a wonderful, good, smart, caring person.
He will do well, even when the going gets rough.
















No comments:
Post a Comment