Spencer is still serving well in the Ciudad Juarez Mexico Mission.
He was there when the Pope came.
Seth & Ciera announced that their baby is a girl.
On the 13th we were in St. George then on to Henderson to Kim's house then to Durinda's for
Relda's 80th birthday celebration. It was so good to have warm weather and spring flowers.
Julie with Gryffin and Tucker.
It was great to go to the St. George Parade of Homes with Julie, Tom, Chantel and Dave.
I want a pool like this.
How about Julie & Tom's fancy Lexus convertible. They look RICH.
I love the Parade and all the cool ideas.
Then it was back to Bountiful and a visit from Sean Chen Chen from China.
He only stayed long enough to do his laundry.
I will admit there is a beauty in the snow and the sunsets up here.













1 comment:
Such fun pictures! I love that you're catching up the 'ole blog.
Post a Comment