Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve at Our Home

Even with iPhone quality pictures, the story of our evening together can be told.  I so loved having everyone at our home.  Julie went to so much trouble to make sure everything would be perfect for the re-enactment of the Nativity.  These children made the evening!




It was a special treat to have Santa show up.


Paige graced us with her playing at our talent segment.


I was excited that Beau came to see his nieces and nephews perform.


Shawna and Mom held the posters containing the words to the songs that Julie made.


Have you ever seen cuter creche figures!


I love that Melissa can pick up her knitting anytime, any place.  
Hayden was happier than he looks here. 


It is so good to have Katelyn with us after her mission.



The St. Johns always make me happy to be with them.


Truly our angel baby. 

No comments: