Wednesday, September 10, 2014

July Happenings - Kim Here





My favorite holiday.
We always start the day with the flag ceremony, short devotional and breakfast at the Church.

13 July 2014



Daisies must be the most beautiful and happy flowers.


On the 13th July and Tom were busy getting ready for Trek
after their Flaming Gorge trip.
Tom was making necklaces and Julie was making journals for each youth in their "family". 

17 July 2014

On the 17th we went to Melissa's and she beautified all of Kim's family in her new beauty salon.




I can't remember why Kim was on Melissa's cupboards. Perhaps something about a spider.

19 July 2014

When Steven came Kim met friends and we all went to Mueller Park for a cookout.  The kids especially had fun roasting hot dogs and marshmallows.  


I love this picture of Kim.







20 July 2014

I loved having a BBQ in our back yard.  Especially as Tom & Julie; Melissa, Jeff, Ellie, & Madi; Chase; Kari, Spencer, Hayden & Paige came.  Nothing better than family here. 

















16-27 July 2014






Kim and family came up, then went to the Parker Family Reunion in Idaho.
I got to keep Gryffin for a few days. He is a handful, but I truly love him so it is okay.

23 July 2014

Kim and Steven were back from the Parker Reunion, but Steven took all the boys and went on to Las Vegas.  We all skipped the big Bountiful Parade this year, but we went up to Mom's and watched the fireworks from her lawn.  The neighbors gave all the kids glow sticks so it was super fun.


Ellie enjoyed the night.


I wonder who Madi is calling.


Some watched from Mom's deck while others sat on the lawn. It was a perfect evening.


Of course we have goodies.


No comments: