Saturday, January 11, 2014

Mason's Going on a Mission

23-25 March 2013

We drove to St. George on the 23rd to be there for Mason's "Farewell" talk in Sacrament Meeting prior to his entry in the MTC in Provo on 27th of March. He will be serving in the Chile Antofagasta Mission. He will be learning Spanish. We love you, Mason, and wish you well.







Road Trip
to St. George!
It was good to get into some nice, warm weather where spring was bursting out. Of course we had to eat at Twenty-five Main. Love those coconut cupcakes.

Mason gave an enthusiastic talk, had so many friends there (including non-members), and enjoyed the day. He knows he has a lot to live up to as Chase has had such an outstanding mission. I hope he won't let that bother him. After the meeting a friend and former neighbor let them have a gathering in their garage. I've never seen such a cool garage.



Chantel, Zack, Tanner, Ciera, Mason, Juan, Seth





It was great to be there and be with family.
My delightful iPhone has ruined my photo skills as I never bring my good camera now.

No comments: