Monday, March 25, 2013

50th Wedding Anniversary

31 MAY 2013

We loved our celebration at the Roof Restaurant with our daughters and Kari and Tom. But I got another special treat on our actual anniversary.  A gift from Wayne in the beautiful blue box from Tiffany & Co. I have always thought it would be so cool to have something from Tiffany & Co. and this was my chance.  I so love it.


6 comments:

Tiffany said...

So cute! Is there any symbolism with the three keys? I love it! I would love something from Tiffany and Co. someday too!

Tiffany said...

PS Happy 50th! Quite the accomplishment!! You both are wonderful!

Shawna said...

You updated!!!!!! 50 years, that is great and I love the necklace . Do I have to wait until our 50th to get something from Tiffany? It is almost 51 for u guys, who would have guessed!!!!

Shawna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
marcella said...

You are a wonderful example of what marriage is. Much to love to you both, Marcy

Renée said...

Congratulations on your 50th! I just want you to know I miss having you in the office. One of those beautiful keys belongs to my heart, please thank Wayne for me. I am really happy for you and hope the next 10 years get better and better.