We decided to go to Mirror Lake, but made a wrong turn and ended up at
Smith and Morehouse Reservoir.
What a fortunate turn!
After we got back on the road to Mirror Lake, we stumbled upon Provo Falls.
I always thought they were talking about Bridal Veil Falls when they talked about Provo Falls. So this was an added bonus.
It was a beautiful day - the weather was perfect.
Finally we made it to Mirror Lake. It's been about 40 years since we were here.
Our daughters were just little girls then.
We live in a beautiful state with such varied scenery.
I love the high Uintahs and the red rock country of Southern Utah.
This state never ceases to amaze me.








2 comments:
I want to go to every single place in your pictures! The beauty that we live in overwhelms me!! Tom and I did such a fun hike last year that was near Mirror Lake. I absolutely LOVE that neck of the woods, and really should make it a point to spend more time there. Were any of the leaves changing?
So. Jealous.
Post a Comment